Join RDC and iReach on Tuesday, November 25th for Purse Power II, a half day seminar (9am to 1pm) focused on marketing to women.
Irish women are firmly in control of the purse strings; accounting for or influencing 85 percent of all consumer purchases. However connecting with them; particularly women aged 25-54 has become increasingly challenging as they juggle a constant mix of work, family and self-care. Women embrace new gadgets and devices more quickly than men. They exceed men’s use of social media on every platform except LinkedIn.
- Find out about important new research on Irish female shoppers
- Learn how to increase your brand’s profitability through better marketing to women
- Hear powerful new game changer insights and techniques on marketing to women
- Hear stories of success from Irish case studies
- Gain new ideas and tools to tap Ireland’s biggest consumer purchasing power – women
International and Irish experts will provide peer knowledge, case stories, statistics & new research, as well as do’s and don’ts, so you have a multitude of new ideas and tools to approach Ireland biggest consumer purchasing power – women.
Places are very limited for this ground breaking seminar.
Please RSVP to ensure you place: